We at the Robinson Supply Co. are committed to excellence. We are a team of energetic and positive people who strive to provide superior service in all aspects of our business. It is through the eyes and minds of our employees that we look to the future. We consider these people and their ideas to be our most valuable asset.
Their dedication to service is unparalleled. With positive attitude, we continue to seek constant growth and improvement. We strive for, earn, and maintain a respect throughout our industry that is second to none.
We pride ourselves on our decades of service to our customers and our community. Customer satisfaction will forever remain our truest measure of success.
Robinson Plumbing and Heating Supply Co., Inc. of 195 Broadway, Fall River was founded in May of 1954 by Rudy Robinson. Working by himself, Rudy would have certain hours set aside when the shop would be open and other hours set aside when he would call on customers or deliver material in his station wagon.
Within a year he had acquired such major lines as Universal-Rundle plumbing fixtures and Utica cast-iron boilers. Within three years a new cinder block building was constructed which remained headquarters for Robinson Supply until May of 1984.
In 1967 Rudy’s son, Russ, joined the organization after having worked in the business during vacations from the University of Massachusetts. Looking for new markets, Russ called on prospective accounts in neighboring New Bedford and Newport, RI.
Since that time Russ has expanded the operation to cover Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Boston’s South Shore areas between Framingham and Attleboro, and the State of Rhode Island.